EVONIK debuts latest skin care innovations and new market concepts at In-cosmetics Asia
Wednesday, 13th November 2019
Evonik exhibited their latest innovative products and trend-leading concepts at In-cosmetics Asia 2019.
The presented latest skin care innovations and new market concepts included;
- TEGO® SP 13 Sun Up – A smart polymer water-resistant sunscreen designed to withstand physical exercise, including water sports
- ROVISOME® Sensitive NG – Providing deep relief for sensitive skin. Designed to reduce visible and non-visible signs of skin irritation through an advanced formula of calendula and liquorice root extract
- dermofeel® TocoBalance - Sourced from non-GMO rapeseed oil, this natural antioxidant is based on vegetable sources and is suitable for certified natural cosmetics
- Personalized beauty – To meet the ever-growing demand for DIY beauty, Evonik supplies six concentrated booster formulas and caring bases. Allowing customers to select sets according to skin type
- Healthy scalp, beautiful hair – A total solution for scalp care covering rinsing, conditioning, leave-in care and repair. Seven formulas focusing on healthy scalps with a mix of special ingredients for functional results
Attendees were able to test the formulations at the stand and were invited to attend demonstrations of Evonik.
To learn more about Evonk’s new innovative formulations, please click here